

I thought i would put some before photo's up. I know i have not been banded yet but i have started my journey of weight loss already by being on optifast for 10days so far. Anyway this is a photo of me at my start weight of 140.4kgs. Yes i know that is a huge number but do you know what? That number is never to return...... YEH good hey. I can not wait until i have a date for my surgery. Dr D and Ricky his lovely nurse told me it might be December. Hence why i have started optifast. Or it will be Feb 2008. I am hoping December. Praying more like it. They said it all depends on how my test results come back.
Anyway here is my before photo for you all to see i am not pleased to look like this but it will not be for much longer a new improved skinnier me is comming so look out world...LOL
The photo's are of myself and my family. Hubby Craig and kids Oscar and Grace. That was taken on Oscar's 3rd birthday on the 14th of October.
Any hoo that's it for now. Tina.
2 comments:
Because You're Beautiful Tina
Because you’re Beautiful
This poem’s addressed
To you my little sister (peanut)
Because you’re beautiful
No matter what
You do
Because you’re beautiful
The sun rises
Every day
Because you’re beautiful
Oscar , Izac and Grace were sent.
Because you’re beautiful
A blossom blooms and holds
Its scent
Because you’re beautiful
Songs sung in your heart
Are meant
Because you’re beautiful
Reflections shine
And glint
Because you’re beautiful
Poems are written
And are added to your blog
Because you are beautiful
This is all that this
Poem’s said
Just in case you may have
Any doubt
This poem's big sister Cindy has sent
To tell you
You are beautiful
And that is what this poem
Is about.
because my little sister Tina is so beauitiful.
And I have said what I meant
Post a Comment