I had Lap Band surgery on the 4th February 2008. Then had my Lap band removed in 2012! I had Gastric Bypass surgery September 2013. Much better than that band by far!
So anyway this is my journey of going from Fat to Thin then fat to thin again! Also my life stories along the way.
Please enjoy my rambling ;O)
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Weigh Day Thursday
Starting Weight 141.4kgs DOB Weight 134kgs feb 4th 08 Last weeks weigh in that i missed 108.7kgs ( Gain 0.1 ) Today's Weight 106.7kgs Loss this week 2kgs Total Weight lost 34.7kgs
Sweet!!! You are shrinking Girl! Kathy and mjwdec73 are so funny. They asked where you were, and don't realize that we all feel the same way when they're gone from their blogs. Feels like your friend is away when you want to commiserate. I did miss you though.
3 comments:
Where have you been?!! Well done again....and yes I'm going to be nicer to myself. Thanks for the lovely comment. Kath
Where were you? I missed you last week - Thursday just felt wrong without your update!!
Woohoo on the 2kgs!! You rock :)
Myf
Sweet!!! You are shrinking Girl! Kathy and mjwdec73 are so funny. They asked where you were, and don't realize that we all feel the same way when they're gone from their blogs. Feels like your friend is away when you want to commiserate. I did miss you though.
Post a Comment