Well I started fertility treatment again yesterday. So I'm injecting myself daily and I hate it. I know it's worth it but the drugs are giving me side effects. Since yesterday arvo I have had a really bad migrain and my neck is stiff and sore. It hurts just to move my head. I'm feeling a bit yuck today and sorry for myself. I feel like just lying down and sleeping the day away but of coarse I can't because my son who is 16mths old won't sleep all day and i'm home alone with him. I'm also finding it hard to get motivated to exercise. Also i read on the info that comes with the drug it says a side effect could be WEIGHT GAIN!!! Oh my god that's all i need...
Any way I've had my little whinge and let it out. Better go now. Till next time Tina
1 comment:
Hey Sweetie!
Hoping you're feeling better after your rotten day.
Sending lots of 'spermy/eggy' good wishes in hopes for another little bundle of joy for you soon!
Lis.xx
Post a Comment