Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Weigh in night tonight.


Well something happened to me tonight I gained .3 I hate it. I have had my cry and moan. Last week I lost .3 this week I put it back on. So you know what this means????? Yep I just have to suck it up and get on with it!
My plan this week is to pull my socks up and get with the world of the living. I can do this. I will be thin it will just take me both time and EFFORT. I realize that!

I just wanted to add how proud I am of my big sister. She has given up smoking. That must have been a big decision for her. I know how hard it is to loose weight it takes determination. She has shown me she has the will power to give up the fags. I'm so proud of her. I love her and my nephews to bits.

here's to a new week of weight loss and hopefully when I go to the fertility doc he says I have loads of folicals ready to go. hee hee. Till next time

2 comments:

Felicity said...

hi Tina
Thanks for kind words on WW message boards.
pink elephants

Tracey Anne said...

Wow, you and your sister are both making incredible changes to your lives - what a family!
And it's no wonder with the attitude you have. Sure, it sucks to gain, but I'm sure if you stick to your plan you will reap the rewards!!
Btw, is it possible that your fertility treatment might have something to do with your weight gain - hormones and all? In this case, don't let it worry you. It'll even out in the end.