Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I just wanted to share my new commitment to myself. I think putting it out there for you all to see will help me to stay positive and commited. Here goes----
Well for the last 2 to 3 weeks i have been all blah and yuck with my self and my weight loss. I have been in pain and i have used it as an excuse to get slack. Well not anymore I HAVE DECIDED that is GOING to CHANGE. I have to do this for me, for my son, for my hubby. I have to do this to LIVE and enjoy living and i need to start to be active in life an stop being a spectator. Yes i have had a laps but now i'm back!!!I'm focused and motivated. I want this!I will do this!I will track my food intake every meal every day. I will stay within my points limit every day. I will get off my bum and start peddling on my exercise bike. I will huff and puff and sweat and know that i'm doing well and be proud of myself. Next tuesday at weigh in i'm going to loose and no matter what the number i am going to own it and improve on it. Last but not least some of you may know that hubby and i are doing fertility treatments. Well i herby say to you all that i am going to do this and it will be so worth it. My priorties are my family and i need to be fit and healthy for them too. woo hoo i'm back!!!

1 comment:

Tracey Anne said...

Keep up the awesome work Tina!
Your committment is fantastic - it's a promise we need to make to ourselves EVERY DAY.
Good luck, let us know how it goes!