Sunday, March 26, 2006

I'm in shock!!!


Well hubby and I are officially in shock. We found out on Thursday that we are pregnant!!!! Yeh we are so happy. It has happened so quick this time. I am due on the 26th of November 2006. I am secretly hoping for twins. Hee hee:)
I will have to stop ww for now and try and be sensible with my food intake. I don't want to undo all of my work with my weight loss.
Wow everytime I think about being pregnant again I get all teary. I am so happy. Everyone around me seems to be very positive about it all. Which is nice and touching. Well I have a doc appointment on Tuesday and I'm going to try and organise a date for a scan. I just want reassurance that bub is ok.
Anyway that's me for now till next time see ya Tina:)

5 comments:

frangigal said...

YAY YAY YAY. I hope you will keep updating your blog & stay on the boards too.
I hope you stay super healthy :-)

Unknown said...

what wonderful news

all the best to both of you during your pregnancy...we still want piccies!!
name her rose!! ooo im a cheeky bugger lol

nil said...

How Wonderful..Children are an absolute Blessing

Wendi said...

congratulations fantastic news for you.

You are due on our wedding anniversary.. so an extra special baby he he he

best of luck for you both and I hope you have a happy healthy baby and your pregnancy is a breeze..

look forward to updates on your blog and certainly see you around WW boards.

Anonymous said...

oh my god yay! :)

late to comment but yay anyway hehe xx

luv d xxx