
Just popping in to let you know how my weekend went. Well on Friday arvo I got ready to go to town to pay some bills etc. I went to the loo and I was shocked to find I was bleeding heavy. So I was just numb for a while I could not even move. After loads of tears I rang my gp and they squeezed me in. He had a look at me. He looked and said that my cervix was still closed so that was a good sign. I did have some cramping but not bad. So he said because I was not doubled over in pain that too was a positive. He give me a referral for an ultra sound. He rang and got me in on 9.30 on sat morn. So sat morning hubby and I drove 1 hour to get the scan done. We were terrified! Finally I got in to have my scan and we saw our 2 babies bouncing away in my tummy. The sonographer said everything looked fine. She could not see any problems on why I was bleeding still. My gp and the sonographer said that most likely it one of the placentas imlanting in a bit more and maybe hit a blood vessel. It's all a guessing game from here. Well after all that stress we did find out some news. We found out the sex of one of our babies. It's a BOY! The other twin kept moving around too much to see if bubby is a boy or girl. Cheeky little thing. I think that the other bub is a girl and she was just being a lady and keeping her legs crossed. LOL.
Well today is Wednesday and I still have a little loss happening. It is almost gone. I know I saw my babies on the screen but I still worry are they ok. I know worrying does not help but after 3 miscarriages I just can not help it. To me they are not safe until they are out. So please could you all say a prayer for us and our family. I can feel little like swirly feelings but no kicking as such yet. I can't wait until they start kicking me and I can feel them properly. I am now 17 weeks pregnant.
Chat soon Tina:o)
No comments:
Post a Comment