Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Update on my weight.

Well I know this blog started off as a weight loss blog and now it has turned into my pregnancy blog. So I thought I would just give you all an update on how my weight is going. So.....

I just wanted to share that yesterday I also got on the scales and I was expecting a big gain being pregnant and also I have not been very good with my food choices since I've been pregnant. Anyway back to my news I jumped on the scales expecting the worst and to my surprise I have actually lost 1 kg. I don't know how?????? I suppose I have been eating smaller portions but I have also been eating more often. So who knows. But I do know you got to love that. I just hope it stays like that for the rest of my pregnancy. Woo Hoo!!!
So now I am 15 weeks all all is going great. I could not be happier:O)
I am due for a scan on the 23rd of June so I will post and let you know how it goes. We are hoping to find out the sex of our babies. Oh it's all so exciting. Hee hee.
See ya Tina
Anyway that's it for now. See ya Tina.

2 comments:

frangigal said...

OOOH...I'm just so excited for you. I cant wait to find out what you're having too. YIPPEE!! I'm glad you're doing well & losing weight...how about that eh?? hee hee
Take care
Petina
xoxo

Mezz_E said...

Please let us know what you are having Tina (apart from twins cause we know that he he!) I am so glad everything is going well!