Sunday, September 16, 2007

At long last an update.....

Well it has been a long time since i last posted. It has been a very testing time emotionally and physically. Oh well where do i begin?????
First things first i will give the short of it on why we lost our little boy Izac. It basically comes down to he was just too small and premature and his little lungs just could not cope with all of the work it had do to breathe. Well i know that is short and sweet but i just find it to hard to talk about.Our beautiful Grace is almost 1. She will be 1 on the 29th of sept. And Oscar will be 3 soon also. Time has just gone. I just have so many mixed emotions about everything.Also my weight has just gone out the window. I have gained a lot since Izac's death. My renal specialist wants me to get lap band surgery done. I think i would but i just do not have that kind of money at the moment and i don't have anyone to lend it to me. So here i am still very overweight.Anyway i will put a few pic's of my babies and i will hope to post more later.See ya Tina

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hi Tina,
I just wanted to leave you a note to say that I've often dropped by to check your blog to see how you're faring.
Please know that I'm thinking of you at this difficult time and I pray that good things come your way in the future.
Regards,
Lisa
(Aquariusbear)