
Well today January 15th i started back on optifast. So far i have been ok. But hey it is only day 1. Hee hee:)
I am on 3 shakes a day and 2 cups of allowed vege or salad. So no more bread, milk or potatoes for me.
Well i weighed myself today on our scales and it said i am 141.4 which mean i have gained weight since last time i was weighed at the dr's. UM MA naughty i know. BUT hey that will be the last time i ever see that number again. So how exciting is that!!! I know i am excited :P
This photo of me and Grace was taken on the 9th of January. So it is the most recent of me. Anyway that is it from me for now.
I will update again soon.
See ya Tina:o)
No comments:
Post a Comment