OH OH GUESS WHAT?????????????
I AM SOOOOOO EXCITED..........I spoke to Ricki today and my sugery date has been changed.
I was booked in for feb 11 but now i am going in 1 weeks earlier on the 4 th of feb...... Oh i am over the moon.
The only drama is my sleep apnear i have to get qsdu into gear and get my machine. But i sopke to a lady from qsdu today and she said she can't see a problem that it should be ok to get it all done ready for feb 4.
OH i am so happy. Can you tell. LOL:)
Even better i was strong today. We had friends visiting that we have not seen in years and it was decided that we would go out for lunch. I was a bit nervous as i am on optifast. But we went and i asked for a salad with only the ingredients that i wanted and i felt great for doing so. I am proud of my self for not just crumbling and ordering a meal. I must be getting stronger.
Anyway that is me for today. I'm cloud nine :O)
FEB 4th bring it on**********
Cheers Tina
1 comment:
Tina,
The machine will drive you nuts - mine has done that to me. My only consolation is that my specialist doesn't think I'll need it after I lose the weight. When you get used to it though, it is easier to get through the day.
Keep going with the Optifast - you are doing so well.
Myf
Post a Comment