
I am so proud of my self:O)
I still have a way to go but this is the very first time i can actually see my self getting to goal weight.
I can not believe i have even said that sometimes it feels so surreal. All of my life i have never imagined i could do it. Now here i am telling you that i have lost 50kgs and i will get to goal weight.
How life changes before you know it hey?
2009 is going to be the year for all of us...
I am going to get to goal weight by the end of 2009!
2009 is going to be fantastic who is with me?
Lets do this together. Make 2009 our year:O)
Also.....
I can not believe it i just worked out the numbers......
I am currently 90.8kgs so to get to my goal weight which i put at 70 to 75 kgs i have got 15.8 or 20.8kgs left to lose.
That is amazing!!!!
The heaviest i have ever been was 150.7 with a Bmi of 56.
Now i am a Bmi of 34. How fantastic is that:O)
Getting my lap band was the best thing for me i believe. It has helped me in so many ways.
Ok i just wanted to share i have just shocked myself looking at the numbers.
2009 and getting to goal is so do-able.
I can only imagine what life will be like this time next year???
Have a fantastic Christmas everyone and i look forward to chatting to you all next year. Take care all.
Oh and yes photo's are still coming......
Hugs to you all xxx ooo Tina.
7 comments:
It's amazing when you look a the numbers - have a lovely Christmas and 2009 is going to be awesome for you.
WOW that is freaking amazing Tina! That is really so inspirational - good on you!
I can't wait for 09 either.
I'm with you - let's make 2009 ours to celebrate! All the best to you and your lovely family for a very Happy Christmas. Kath x
You should be proud of yourself! You've done the hard yards! Congrats on cracking 50kgs lost, that's awesome! Have a great festive season.
Em :)
lapbandlife.wordpress.com
I am so proud of you, and I know that you will hit that goal weight and you will do it in style.
Roll on 2009. Have a wonderful Christmas - have a ball with Craig and the kids
xox
How could I NOT be with you??? 2009 is the year I will reach my goal weight too...Not a number, per se, but a normal average weight for my height. I am so happy for you. You have been an amazing and uplifting spirit in my life this past year. I can't think of a 2009 without you in it. Merry Christmas to you and your wonderful family!
Thanks for the kind comments on my blog, Tina. What a bloody inspiration you are!!! Compared to what you have already lost the last bit to go is nothing!! You will be at your goal weight this year for sure....you will piss it in!! lol You just look like a different person already...
Post a Comment