
Hi everyone,
Here is my weigh in ....
15/01/08 - 141.4kgs Starting weight - Bmi 53
04/02/08 - 134kgs - Loss 7.4kgs - Date of Banding - Bmi 50
12/03/09 - 85.4kgs - Loss of 0.5 Total loss of 56.0kgs
19/03/09 - 86.2kgs - Gain of 0.8 Total loss of 55.2kgs
26/03/09 - 85.8kgs - Loss of 0.4 Total Loss 55.6kgs
03/04/09 - 86.1kgs - Gain of 0.3 Total Loss 55.3kgs
09/04/09 - 85.0kgs - Loss of 1.1kgs Total loss 56.4kgs
16/04/09 - 85.0kgs - Stayed the same...... Bmi 32
23/04/09 - 84.1kgs - Loss of 0.9 Total loss 57.3kgs - Bmi 31
Oh so pleased to be 84 it felt like i was stuck on 85 and 86 forever and ever. I can not believe i can finally say i am an 84's Girl.... Woo hoo for that:O)
You it still only feels like yesterday that i found my self squeezing into a size 26 clothes and i mean squeezing! Now day's i am wearing mostly size 16 but the odd 18 depending on where it is made from? Oh it is all just so good to be able to wear normal clothes. I was hanging my washing out this morning and i even found my self looking at my pants and checking out how small they look compared to my old pants i was washing 12 months ago. Have i mentioned lately that getting banded was the best decision for me and that i am so thankful for all the people in my life that have helped me get to where i am today.
Normal for me now means normal size clothes.
Normal for me now means i eat all my meals off a bread and butter plate.
Normal for me now means i am not worried if i have to walk that bit more from a car park.
Normal for me now means that my body no longer feels like i want to die, my days are no longer filled with me thinking how much just everyday life hurts and my body crying in pain from all the weight and pressure it was carrying around.
Normal for me is to be more positive in life. I now find my self looking on the bright side of life more often than than dark side. My glass is defiantly now half full not half empty so to speak. My total outlook in life is different. I am not so cranky and sad all the time. Mind you those days still happen just not so much .lol :OP hee hee
Oh and another thing that is great we have noticed a huge difference in..... Is our groceries bill is heaps less due to me only eating small amounts of food. You have got to love that when money is tight like it is at the moment in our house. lol :OP I am a cheap feed...:O)
So over all life is great!!!
I hope all is well with everyone
Take care Tina :O)
6 comments:
You look bloody fantastic!!! What a phenomenal change. You must be so proud of yourself (I can't wait to get to 84kg although it is still a while away for me). :-)
Hi Tina,
I'm new to your blog, but I sat and read it all in one sitting one day and you are truly an inspiration. Just amazing! Congratulations on hitting 84!!! You look fantastic. Keep posting, we all love to know your updates.
Cara :)
You look soooooo good. Well done.
love the back hair.
Mel
You just look so good words don't cut it:) I can't wait until I can do an "I'm in the 80's" blog!!
I really like your hair dark like that too.....sexy!!
You're doing sensationally! Congrats! Love the hair too.
Em :)
lapbandlife.wordpress.com
You are seriously awesome and I am so happy for you and proud of you.
Post a Comment