Thursday, April 23, 2009

I forgot to tell you that.....


My sister dyed my hair last night and now i have jet black hair!!!!
Do you like it?

Cheers Tina:O)

5 comments:

Shaggs said...

Your beautiful sunny face says it all for me - especially today! I think the colour looks awesome and black doesnt do it for many people but it brings out your colour and frames your face beautifully! Thank you for your blog - I have been reading the last few entries and you just have no idea how much you have lifted my mood. I am so inspired by how much you have lost and I'm feeling down for not losing every week but seeing how your weight has fluctuated over time and seeing your awesome results and (once again) your sunny smile I'm feeling back at it again and I know I'll get there too. Thank you for the thinspiration!

Yvonne said...

Your hair looks great!!!!!!!!

Lonicera said...

The colour really suits you, as does the hairstyle - all part of feeling reborn and "normal". It's early days for me, but your list of normal things is something I strongly identify with (for the future mostly).
Really well done, stories like yours help us carry on.
Caroline.

Diz said...

I love your hair. It's so sexy and mysterious! And congrats on the 84!! Isn't it funny how you can look at your pants now and wonder how you fit into them?

I was thinking the same thing as you (getting gross now). I was sitting on the "throne" and doing my business and looked down at the Calvin Klein jeans I was wearing. They're a size 14 that a friend gave me, and I'm thinking..."these jeans are too small, how am I going to pull them up around my hips?" But I did and I can and it feels strange, but nice. And I've never worn Calvin's before. What up with that?

I'm so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Love it!!!