Friday, May 15, 2009

Fill her up!



Ok what has been happening in the last few weeks is.....
Weight wise i have been going up and down like a yo yo and it has been driving me mad. So this past Wednesday i had an appointment for a fill. So i got 0.25ml put in my band to help with my restriction and boy oh boy i think so far it is all good. I am finding the fill amount put in so far touch wood has worked well. Yeh!!! I notice i need to take care and slow down and chew again. I had got a bit slack on this i think. So i think i need to start to remember the basics sometimes and start to listen to my body and band again. But i really think it is the kick in the pants i needed to get losing again.

So i weighed in yesterday and finally i am in the 83's.

OK here is my weigh in too....
The biggest i ever got was ...
16/10/05 - 151 kgs Bmi 53
15/01/08 - 141.4kgs Starting weight - Bmi 53
04/02/08 - 134kgs - Loss 7.4kgs - Date of Banding - Bmi 50

12/03/09 - 85.4kgs - Loss of 0.5 Total loss of 56.0kgs
19/03/09 - 86.2kgs - Gain of 0.8 Total loss of 55.2kgs
26/03/09 - 85.8kgs - Loss of 0.4 Total Loss 55.6kgs
03/04/09 - 86.1kgs - Gain of 0.3 Total Loss 55.3kgs
09/04/09 - 85.0kgs - Loss of 1.1kgs Total loss 56.4kgs
16/04/09 - 85.0kgs - Stayed the same...... Bmi 32
23/04/09 - 84.1kgs - Loss of 0.9 Total loss 57.3kgs - Bmi 31
30/04/09 - 84.2kgs - Gain of 0.1 Total loss 57.2kgs
07/05/09 - 84.6kgs - Gain of 0.4 Total loss 56.8kgs
13/05/09 - Fill at Dr's 0.25ml added
14/05/09 - 83.5kgs - Loss of 1.1 Total loss 57.9

My next goal is to make 60kgs lost!

Life is good:OP

Also i met some lovely ladies who are going to get banded. I just wanted to wish them both all the best! You know who you are :OP

Cheers Tina

3 comments:

Em said...

Great work Tina!!!

Em :)
lapbandlife.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

Wow...that's fantastic. I am pleased you are pleased with the latest fill. It sounds like so little....but it can make a HUGE difference!!

Diz said...

That is so awesome. I think you're right. Sometimes we do forget the basics like chewing. I'll stop mid-eating and realize that I'm not paying attention like I should. Thanks for the reminder.