Thursday, June 11, 2009

I am excited even thou i gained this week :OP


First of all....
I just wanted to share my new nsv.....

Due to being so cold lately i went to the shops to buy my self a new pair of tracky pants. Yes i know that is not so exciting but the best bit was i actually bought a size..........14.........and they fit well. WOO HOO!
Now i know that tracky pants are naturally baggy and big and generous in sizing... but hey i honestly i can not ever remember buying a size 14 in anything so i am going to take it and love and i might even shout it to the world!!! hee hee

All of my other clothes are still size 16 but considering i used to squeeze into a size 26 i am feeling good!
Thanks for letting me share
I just wanted to share my new nsv.....

Ok here is my weigh in too....
The biggest i ever got was ...
16/10/05 - 151 kgs Bmi 56
15/01/08 - 141.4kgs Starting weight - Bmi 53
04/02/08 - 134kgs - Loss 7.4kgs - Date of Banding - Bmi 50

13/05/09 - Fill at Hbay 0.25ml added
14/05/09 - 83.5kgs - Loss of 1.1 Total loss 57.9kgs
20/05/09 - 83.1kgs - Loss of 0.4 Total loss 58.3kgs
28/05/09 - 83.1kgs - Stayed the same..... Bmi 31
04/06/09 - 82.9kgs - Loss of 0.2 Total loss 58.5kgs
11/06/09 - 83.1kgs - Gain of 0.2 Total loss 58.3kgs

Yes well this week i had a gain. But you know what i really expected more. Sound bad i know but we went away with friends for the long weekend and we ate drank and had a fantastic time. Which is something i have not done in a long time. So this week yeh i am a little annoyed i gained but not too much as i said i really did expect it if not loads more. I actually thought i would gain 1kg or so.

Anyway i do however need to get a hold of the head hunger thing too and i also need to start to make better food choices too. Healthier food choices. I have noticed because i have been so cold lately i have been having a lot of liquid calories. eg coffee's Milo's soups.... The list could go on. hee hee Big no no i know!

So i for one am going to start a fresh and see what this next week brings...
Live life love life i say....
Love the band

I just wish i could get a bit warmer....... lol

Cheers Tina

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY SIZE 14!!! Awesome stuff :)

Em
lapbandlife.wordpress.com

Yvonne said...

So exciting - congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!! That is totally awesome...well done!!! It is the best feeling ever to drop a size....

Diz said...

This is fantastic. You must feel wonderful. Even at your goal weight, you'll still gain and lose somewhere between 5 to 7 lbs and it would be normal. The great thing is that you are aware and allow yourself to have fun and recover. You are awesome!!! Have fun in the new size!

Kathy said...

You and Myf are my constant inspirations! I just don't know how to get there! Very proud of you though xxx

Melanie said...

Hopefully a better late than never comment as I've been flat out and am just catching up on blogs. You've done so very well and I don't know about you but size 14 on occasions is fantastic isn't it? I'm out of the big woman's shops now and I never want to go back. Are you feeling the cold more? I know I am...