Monday, December 21, 2009

Life after my latest fill..

Hello all,
Well since my latest fill of 0.5 life as a banded person has returned to normal for me thank goodness. I love the feeling of restriction that my band gives me. To be honest it scares the life out of me when i don't have it. I NEVER want to be back at my heaviest weight of 150PLUS KGS! I honestly DON'T!!! The weight just creaps back on soooo quickly!

Thou i have a few stresses of Christmas coming up the usual of money and other stuff. The main thing that is always on my mind this time of the year and any special occasion is my baby boy Izac :O( I miss him so much! I just keep thinking what life would be like with my 3 children here in my life.(Plus the babies i misscarried) I love my kids they are my reason for living everyday.

Anyway back to my band and my fill.....
I am really happy that i have got my new fill in to stop me stuffing my self in this silly season. I love my band what what it has helped me achieve. I wish i had done it years ago. I just think of all the wasted years i lived as an Obese person.

Anyway i just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and an even better New Year. Tell your loved ones that you love them and enjoy each other's company :O)
My next weigh in is Christmas eve so i will let you know how i go. I am hoping for a good weigh in. That would be a fantastic early Christmas present for me..

Oh and also thank you for your supportive comments for my last blog. It really made me think and appreciate how far i have really come. So thank you from the bottom of my heart :O)

Cheers Tina

2 comments:

Girl Bandit said...

Hi Tina...your story is very inspirational....you have lost so much weight. Congratulations. You certainly don't seem to have any excess skin in your photos just a beautiful smile!!! I would love to know what you eat and how the exercise is going??? Have a great Christmas

Anonymous said...

As you know...you are my inspiration!!!! I just wanted to wish you a very merry Christmas Tina....xx