Thursday, December 17, 2009

Owning where i am at with my weight loss :O(

Ok so i have had a really crappy time of late with my weigh in's.
So yesterday i went back and got some more fill put into my band so lets see what the next few weeks bring? So anyway here is my last few weigh ins. I have to own up and own my numbers Bring on the weight loss i say....Even if it is over Christmas


05/11/09 77.6kgs Loss 0.6 Total Loss 63.8kgs Bmi 29
12/11/09 76.4kgs Loss 1.2 Total Loss 65.0kgs Bmi 28
19/11/09 76.6kgs Gain 0.2 Total Loss 64.8kgs
19/11/09 Had an UNfill took out 1ml At Dr Delacy's at Bundy
26/11/09 77.6kgs Gain 1.0kgs Total Loss 63.8kgs Bmi 29
03/12/09 78.8kgs Gain 1.2kgs Total Loss 62.6kgs Bmi 29
04/12/09 Had Fill at Hbay put in 0.5ml.
10/12/09 79.4kgs Gain 0.6 Total Loss 62.0kgs Bmi 30! Hungry as a horse... Ahhhh
16/12/09 Had a fill at Bundy put in 0.5ml
17/12/09 79.2 Loss 0.2 Total Loss 62.2kgsBmi 29

Well that is me for the past few weeks . Not real good but here is to my new fill and weight loss. I think i can .. I think i can... :OP

Cheers Tina :O)

2 comments:

Shaggs said...

Girl - you are being too hard on yourself and while I do I understand the self flagellation and the way it keeps us in check just take a look at how far you've come and I'm putting money on it that this fill works well for you. You are such an inspiration to so many people, thank you for being so honest and helping us all realise that even the most successful of us have down times too!

Bunny said...

I agree with shaggs! Look at your picture of before and NOW! WOW!! you are freaking awesome, and I honestly think sometimes things just need a little plateu for a bit for us to get recharged. So off you go girl!! Recharged and ready with a brand new fill.
welldone you!
xx