Friday, March 07, 2008

I have to get moving.


On the day of my first fill Dr De Lacy said it is now that i can start to get moving and do some exercise. I will have to start and try to motivate myself. We own our great exercise bike i think i will have to get Craig out to dust it off so i can start on it again. I just do not have the confidence yet to be going out on the streets walking. After years of strangers yelling out horrible things to me about my weight i have to get a bit stronger for that i think. Also i am going to try and get over to mums and start some sort of swimming exercise as i love swimming. Just trying to find the time to go over without the kids is the problem because if Oscar comes he will want to get in too and he has to be supervised as he can not swim yet.
Anyway that is my ramble for today.
See ya Tina

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love swimming too - definitely my exercise of choice. I'm glad to hear you can do it at your mum's - that has to make life easier. Good luck with trying to convince Oscar not to come - could be a challenge.

How good does it feel not to be so daunted about exercise? I love it.

Lyn said...

Another thing you can do if you like swimming is to walk laps in the pool!! Great exercise!!!

keep it up youre doing great!!

Anonymous said...

Hi just had to sign on to let you know I love you blog! keep it up.
Shaz