I had Lap Band surgery on the 4th February 2008. Then had my Lap band removed in 2012! I had Gastric Bypass surgery September 2013. Much better than that band by far!
So anyway this is my journey of going from Fat to Thin then fat to thin again! Also my life stories along the way.
Please enjoy my rambling ;O)
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Weigh in day Thursday...
Weigh in for me today.
Start Weight 141.4kgs Date of banding 134kgs Feb 4th08 Today's Weight 125.1kgs Total loss 16.3kg
Cheers Tina
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Well done Tina - that is sooooooo fantastic! Congratulations - I hope you are really proud of yourself - you've done a great job so far.
Hey there Tina, You are doing fantastic! You & I seem to be on a par with each other. I'll be keeping an eye on your progress. Thanks for your lovely comments - they really help. You were banded on the 4th and I was the 12th so we are only 8 days apart! x Kathy
3 comments:
Well done Tina - that is sooooooo fantastic! Congratulations - I hope you are really proud of yourself - you've done a great job so far.
Congrats on another loss!! Well done!!
Hey there Tina,
You are doing fantastic! You & I seem to be on a par with each other. I'll be keeping an eye on your progress. Thanks for your lovely comments - they really help. You were banded on the 4th and I was the 12th so we are only 8 days apart! x Kathy
Post a Comment