Ok weigh in day
I have not done as well latley. Oh well here it is
Starting weight 141.4kgs
Date of banding 134kgs Feb 4th 08
Today's weight 124.3kgs
Loss this week 0.3
Total weight loss 17.1kgs
So i only lost 0.3 this week last week was 0.5 and the week before that was 0.9. I have to stop picking of food throu the day and get serious again
I can smell that 20 kgs My next goal is to get to 121.4 so i can say i have lost 20kgs.
I see Dr D on friday the 11th of april. I need more fill. So far i have 2mls. I know i need more Bring it on i say
Cheers Tina
2 comments:
Hey there, You are still losing which is a plus in itself. Slow and steady wins....etc. As you know I haven't had a fill yet so wouldn't know the diff so maybe it will make all the diff with you. Kath x
Tina, I think Kathy said it for me - but please don't beat yourself up - you are still losing. Have you taken your measurements? Sometimes they can tell you things the scales don't.
You are still doing so well - I'm very proud of you.
Myf
Post a Comment