Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Photo's and Ramblings




Well i thought i had better put up some photo's of my weight loss so far. These photos' were taken on the 20/4/08 and my weight loss for these's pic's is 21kgs. I think i can see some difference from when i started can you???

Anyway i haven't been posting as much lately i have had a bit of a downer lately. I really am not sure why. I am thinking it is because i am sick and tired of allways being in bloody pain. Hell i am only 32 years old and i feel like i am in my 80's or 90's. I feel like that cat in the picture??? LOL. What is up with that. I am allways in pain either with my hips or knees or feet. So now just to top things off i have been coping with a bad case of gout in my right foot. It is so bloody painfull!!! I am feeling a bit sorry for myself as i thought that once i had lost even a little bit of weight i would start to feel better and my painfull days would become less. BUT NO NOT YET!!!
I mean so far i have lost 21.8kgs and i still feel bad with daily pain. Is it just me? Am i just a sook? It just makes me so emotional sometimes:O( Oh well who know's. I do know one thing thou i just have to move on and suck it up and just put up with it. I can not keep worrying all of my family and loved ones about my troubles. God knows they have enough problem's of their own without mine on top too. Maybe after i loose 30 or 40 kgs i will feel better???
I mean yes i am loving my weight loss. Being banded was the best thing i have ever done. I am loving fitting into clothes that i haven't fit into for years. That alone feels fantastic. Some days it amazes me that this is working and i am slowly getting smaller.
Anyway that is my ramblings for today i will post tomorrow with my weigh in and on friday i go and see Dr D so i will see if i get a fill. I think i need more fill;O)

See ya Tina

3 comments:

Em said...

Nice pics. Glad to see you're less hairy as well as 22kgs lighter! I'm not sure about the mohawk though!!! hahaha (note I'm talking about the cat picture - you never know how your tone is going to be interpreted in text!).

You're doing so well. We all have those down days, just keep trucking along!

em :)
lapbandlife.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

Tina, I can see a real difference in your face - wow. Have you spoken to your GP about your various aches and pains? Maybe they might have some suggestions. You have done so much in such a short time - even if you are having a bad day I hope you can remember that.

Kathy said...

Hey there Tina,
You are doing so well! And ditto on the pain thing. I have a crappy right knee which is why I orginally decided to have the op as the surgeon wouldnt look at it until I'd lost weight but hey the pain is still there! Yours sounds worse than mine though not that that will make you feel better!!! I'm sending you sympathy and telling you it will get better with time. Cheers, Kath x