I had Lap Band surgery on the 4th February 2008. Then had my Lap band removed in 2012! I had Gastric Bypass surgery September 2013. Much better than that band by far!
So anyway this is my journey of going from Fat to Thin then fat to thin again! Also my life stories along the way.
Please enjoy my rambling ;O)
Thursday, May 01, 2008
Weigh in time
Ok here is my weigh in for today
Start Weight 141.4 kgs D O B Weight 134 kgs Today's Weight 119.1 kgs Total Weight lost 22.3 kgs
You look amazing Tina. I love your new profile picture too. I am sure that you will stop aching so much soon. I got down to 80 kilo a few years ago and remember most how my back didn't ache anymore. Hang in there baby
3 comments:
22.3 is fantastic - you go girl!!!
You look amazing Tina. I love your new profile picture too. I am sure that you will stop aching so much soon. I got down to 80 kilo a few years ago and remember most how my back didn't ache anymore. Hang in there baby
Sally
Great result Tina, congrats :)
Em
lapbandlife.wordpress.com
Post a Comment