Thursday, May 08, 2008

Weight update and ramblings???


Weigh in for me........

Starting weight 141.4kgs
DOB Feb 4th 134kgs
Today's weight 116.4kgs

Total Weight lost 25kgs

Well i am so happy that 25kgs has gone from my body forever:O) I am not feeling a sorry for myself as my last post. Even though i did get rid of my gout in my right foot and have now got it back in my bloody left foot. AHHHHH :O(
Anyway other that that i am feeling better emotionally. Thank you to all who put up supporting comments and helped me see the positives in life.
Yesterday hubby and the kids and i went out to Izac's grave and put some beautiful flowers on him. Oscar and grace also sprinkled petals all over the grass on his grave. It made him look just beautiful. Oh we miss him so much. He is forever in our hearts and minds. Our little boy and brother.

On a lighter note i am loving wearing all of the clothes out of my cupboard that i have not worn for years. Some of the shorts i bought ages ago they still had the tags on them. They are now comfy as but i do not think i will get much wear out of them because i can already take them off without undoing the buttons or zip. Oh that alone feels great. I LOVE MY BAND.
Since my fill last Friday i must say i am noticing it more now. I have to make sure i chew and be careful of what i eat. I have already had a too many oh no moments already. It really makes you stop and think what to put in your mouth. Nothing reminds you more that that pain in your chest then either slimming or vomiting it all up. Yuck!!!

Anyway that is it from me for now.
Other than that all i have to say is Cindy look out your skinnier to be sissy is catching up to you. LOL Hee hee:O)

Cheers Tina

3 comments:

Em said...

That's an awesome result this week! Congratulations!

Em
http://lapbandlife.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

25kgs is fantastic - well done and congratulations! I love that feeling of taking clothes off without undoing them - long may it last. I'm glad you are feeling better - I don't think they warned us about the emotional rollercoaster.

It sounds like the rose petals were gorgeous. Myf

Cindy said...

little sister ( BROWN NOSE PEANUT ) is going to be my little sister and yes the big sister will be !!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! The big sister. I am not eating crap at work any more!!! If you can do it so can I. Any how you go girl! And watch the green eyed monster lol you know what I mean hee hee. Love you to the middle of my sole anrt your BIG SISTER Cindy xxxooo