Hello my lovlies,
Well here is my weigh in for today...
Starting Weight 141.4kgs
DOB Weight 134kgs feb 4th 08
Today's Weight 115.4
Total Weight lost 26kgs
I am so happy at the moment it is hard to believe.
I have lost 26kgs. I have got back early from brisbane as the dr's there were so happy with me i could come home a day early. The dr's could not praise me enough It felt so good normally i get dr's saying bad things to me like "you know you need to loose weight" "you know that this is happening to your body......"But not this time it was all good.
My sleep apneoa has gone from being very severe to only very mild. So i no longer need to use my cpap machine. That alone is so fantastic you can not know . I had a bit of a love hate relationship with my cpap machine. I just5 have to try and make sure i sleep on my side and not on my back.
So today i am going to hand back my hired cpap machine with pleasure. My blood pressure is now great. Although i still have to stay on my medication for my kidney's now not bp. Anyway things are most certainlly looking up. I am really starting to get positive comments about how i look and how people can see my weight loss. Anyway just thought i would share my excitement
Cheers Tina
4 comments:
Congratulations! Being a user of the CPAP machine, I know exactly how you feel. I've had the machine 8 months and i still feel like the movie Alien and I've got one on my face every night. I'm so happy for you. I can't wait till it happens for me!
Tina - that is fantastic - I'm so happy for you, and so very proud of you. Can't wait to break up with my CPAP machine - bring it on.
Tina
Just when you were thinking about buying your own cpap machine, you don't need it any longer. I am so proud and happy for you.
I really do adore you and my life is a better place for knowing you.
Jane
I am so proud of you, you look fantastic! Hope to see more (well less actually??) of you in the future, hi to Craig also.
XOX Kerry
Post a Comment