Thursday, May 22, 2008

Not so good weigh in :O(




Well here is my weigh in for today...

Starting Weight 141.4kgs
DOB Weight 134kgs feb 4th 08
Today's Weight 115.7

Total Weight lost 25.7gs

Oh BAH HUMBUG!!!!!

I gained 300grms this week i am really dissapointed in my self. I know i have gained because i have tested myself this week and ate lots of bad choice foods. Yes i know but now hopfully i have learned my lesson. I am really dissapointed in myself. This is my first GAIN!!!

Back to the drawing board and start to be serious with me food intake.

Tina

2 comments:

Em said...

Bummer, but don't get too discouraged. 300g could be just some fluid retention!

Em
lapbandlife.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

Bummer - but everything that Em said. How are your measurements?

Here's to a better week next week - you can do it.

Myf xoxo