
Well i had my appointment today with Dr D. I have been unsure on weather to get a fill or not to get a fill. So anyway in the very heavy rain i went to see Dr D and Rikki. First of all i saw Rikki and she weighed me. Well i truly believe their scales must be wrong because i weighed in at 108.5kgs WHAT THE??? My scales say 113.2kgs so i think i will just stick to them. Anyway after chatting to Rikki and Dr D we all decided that i do not need or want another fill at this point in time. Dr D and Rikki both told me i am doing very well and they are happy with my progress so far. That made me feel really good. I still sometimes have to pinch myself to believe how much weight i have lost so far. I am so looking forward until i can say i am under 100kgs!!! I am going to have a party to celebrate the occasion. LOL.
So anyway here i am tonight with gout in my right foot but i am still happy. Sore but happy. That is a pleasant change. I have noticed i get gout when i have a good weight loss week. That is my pleasure and pain you could say.
Anyway That's it from me for now. Other than have i told you lately that " I love my band!"
Cheers Tina:O)
3 comments:
Oh, I like their scales. Can't wait to see it reflected on your scales. I'm so proud of you.
OK - I'm officially jealous! I want those other scales too as on your scales you are about 1kg heavier than me! You are really doing so well - good on you! Kath
Nice work on both sets of scales!!
Em :)
lapbandlife.wordpress.com
Post a Comment