
Ok so i did not weigh in on here last week but i have a good excuse. I was away on our family holiday in our caravan on the beach frount. It was great fun. We got home on satuday so i weighed myself then and i weighed in at 123.4kgs.
I saw Dr D on the friday the 11th and i got 1 more ml put in my band so now i have 3mls in my freind. Dr D is happy with my progress so far which is good.
Ok so today's weigh in is....
Start weight 141.4kgs
Date of Banding 134kgs 4th Feb 08
Today's weight 120.4
Total loss 21kgs Woo Hoo i am so happy with that:O)
So i promise i will put some photo's up again soon.
That's it for me today. I also will do my measurements next time i post too. So stay tuned:O)
Cheers Tina
3 comments:
That's great going!! You are progressing so well!!
Tina, that is fantastic! Well done - I'm really impressed.
Oh, and having a holiday was probably more important than than blogging. Did you notice much difference in the caravan?
Thank you for all your comments on my blog - it means so much.
Congratulations Tina that's awesome!
Em
lapbandlife.wordpress.com
Post a Comment