
Starting Weight 141.4kgs
DOB Weight 134kgs Feb 4th 08
Today's Weight 111.3kgs
Loss this week 0.9
Total Weight lost 30.1kgs
My Bmi has gone from 53 to now 41 How good is that!
Woo hoo i have made the 30kgs mark i really can not believe it. I am so happy that that 30kgs are gone and might i say GONE FOREVER!!!
So i guess now i will have to do my new photo and measurements for you all to see. So stay tuned i will be doing them soon......
Cheers Tina
3 comments:
Tina is a bloody legend! You rock. I'm so proud of you - well done. xoxo
Hey there - just look at the consistency in your weight loss...notice mine has stopped? But I'm going to change that now so look out!! You have done so well - big pat on the back for you from me xx
That is freaking AWESOME! Congratulations. You should be so proud of yourself!
Em :)
lapbandlife.wordpress.com
Post a Comment