Saturday, June 07, 2008

I must be shrinking...


I have some exciting news. Today we went to the shops for a look and i have been wondering to myself what size jeans am i now. So i got some jeans off the rack from Big W and tried some on. Now keep in mind that i was a size 26 but i was just squeezing into them they would almost cut me in half. So anyway i grabbed 2 pairs of jeans a size 24 and a size 22. Off i went to the change rooms and i thought i would be cheeky and try the 22's on first. Well bugger me dead if they fit me!!!!!! I actually did a little dance in the change room. I was smiling from ear to ear. I can not remember the last time i was that size in jeans. Maybe high school i think. They fit me well too they were not even tight at all. I come out of the change rooms and hubby said to me well how did you go. I give him the biggest grin and he knew then it was the 22's. He said see i told you so. We both had a giggle to ourselves about it. I didn't end up buying them maybe next week if the budget permits it? Just the thrill alone of them fitting me comfortably was enough for me. So anyway that is my big Woo Hoo for today....
I think i am going to start to sell some of my size 26 clothes that are falling off of me. That will help me to buy new clothes hey?

Cheers Tina

4 comments:

Cindy said...

CRICKEY! I am starting my diet now!
Love big sister Cindy xxoo

Anonymous said...

I was so excited for you, and proud of you when I saw your Facebook status yesterday. Congratulations - I'm so excited for you.

With the clothes, sell most of them, but keep one just to remind you where you won't be going ever again.

xox

Diz said...

How awesome!!! Just picturing the smile on your face has me smiling. Keep Rocking SistaFriend!

Em said...

Great work!!

Losing weight is expensive so if you can make some $$ from selling old clothes - do it!

Em :)

(lapbandlife.wordpress.com)