Thursday, June 12, 2008

Close but not close enough...


Well here it is yet another thursday weigh in on the scales.

Starting Weight 141.4kgs
DOB Weight 134kgs feb 4th 08
Today's Weight 112.2kgs
Loss this week 0.7
Total Weight lost 29.2kgs


My next goal is 30kgs lost, oh i am so close!
Oh well this week maybe?
I really need to start controlling the food that goes in my mouth and start asking myself is this food healthy. I too have been making bad food choices lately. Naughty me i know.
I will be posting a new photo of myself when i reach my 30kgs lost goal. I think i will also redo my measurements too. See how many cm's have gone. So stay tuned....

Cheers Tina

2 comments:

Kathy said...

God you and I could be twins you know! Yes about the food going in and thinking about it - I'm so there. I think I've stopped losing though so no doubt I'm in for a fill. Go the dags and the bingo! Keep it up next week...we are pegging even at present not that anyone knows how much I weigh - now you do! Kath :)

Anonymous said...

Wow Tina - you are doing so well - I'm so proud of you. You are so close to your 30kgs goal - you will be there before you know it!

Can't wait for more photos - bring them on :)