
OK i did my weigh in this morning. I made sure i did a big wee and exhaled all of my breathe just to get rid of any excess weight... heehee:O)
So here is my weigh in for today........
Starting Weight 141.4kgs
DOB Weight 134.0kgs Feb 4th 08
Today's Weight 99.8kgs
Loss this week 0.6
Total Weight lost 41.6kgs
Bmi has gone from 53 to now 37
Ok i am a happy camper again i am back into double figures. Thank you to all who gave me support and encouragement after last weeks gain. I really appreciate your support.
Now i just want to make a special mention to my fellow blogger and cyber friend Cat. She has really given me a new outlook on some of the aspects of myself and my family. Cat you truely are a beautiful lady with a wonderfully kind heart. I feel blessed to have met you through the wide world of the Internet and lap banding. It would be wonderful if one day we could meet. Who knows? When and Where but one day?
You really have changed my way of thinking with my Little baby boys death and i will be eternally grateful to you for that. :O) Hugs to you xxxooo. Thank you again.
Cheers Tina
3 comments:
Firstly congratulations on being under 100. That's awesome news. Of course, we all knew you'd do it!!
Thank you so much for your kind words. If I have been able to help you in any way then I'm really glad.
I feel equally blessed to know you and I really hope that one day we'll actually get to meet in person.
I am constantly amazed by the warmth and the friendship that I find among the online blogging banding community. It really is a beautiful thing.
I'll be thinking of you lots over the next few weeks.
Cat
You know...I couldn't agree with you more about Cat. She is one hell of a Lady. She reminds me of someone...hmm..who is it again...YOU! Must be why I love reading your blog.
Yay Tina - I knew you could get back to double figures.
Oh, and I so agree - Cat rocks!
Post a Comment