Thursday, September 11, 2008

Weigh in day and Photo's

















Starting Weight 141.4kgs
DOB Weight 134.0kgs Feb 4th 08
Today's Weight 100.4kgs
Loss this week 0.5 GAIN
Total Weight lost 41.0kgs
Bmi has gone from 53 to now 37

Oh crappy day!!!!
I feel like a real I D I O T! after being so excited to get to 99.9 last week not this week i have to post a gain of .5 so no i am back to 100.4kgs. Oh i am so disappointed with myself i could cry....
TMI but i do have my monthlies so i am hoping it is just that in weight gain . So i suppose i will see next week .

But boy oh boy it feels so bad to be over the 100 again . Bugger it i am going to bust my hump this week to get under the magic 100kgs by next weeks weigh in .
Oh well 0.5 is my number this week . Look out next week i will be in the nineties again.

Anyway on a lighter note. Hee hee :O)
I went to my Dr's seminar on Monday and boy oh boy did i enjoy it! It felt fantastic to tell new people that there is hope to loose weight and to keep it off. I had people asking me questions about my experiences with my band. I was as honest as i could be. I could see the look of hope in their eyes. That same look of hope that i too had when i first looked into lap banding. I felt so proud and honoured to be asked to attend the seminar. It really gave me an ego boost:O)
I would say there would have to had been 35 people there. More than i expected. On my drive home i had a cry to myself. I was thinking of how much has happened to me since January this year. So far i have lost an amazing amount of weight also i have gained my confidence back. I have gained my life back now i finally feel i am in control of my life. I have energy to get up everyday i have energy to play with my children. I feel like i have fallen even more in love with my hubby and kids than ever before. They are my reason for living. They are my world. I just wish i had got banded years ago as i often think if i did maybe my baby boy Izac would be alive today. My body would have handled pregnancy alot better and my babies would not have been born so premature. I miss him so much. There is not a day that has passed that i have not thought of him and sent him my love up into heaven. xxxxoooo

Anyway i have added some updated photo's of me. The ones of me in the green and brown shirt is just before i went to the Lap band seminar the other's are from the day i turned 99.9 kg's Also i have put in photo's of my beautiful flowers i got from Hubby and the kids and my big brother and his family. They gave me the flowers to celebrate my major goal. 99.9kgs:O)

See ya Tina

8 comments:

Kathy said...

Hey there - you should have breathed out when you weighed in! That'll be gone next week - it'll be the fluid build up! God you look fantastic. Kath x

Tracey said...

Hi Tina, you look fantastic! You should have a wee and weigh again, works every time...lol.
Tracey

Bluezbandit said...

You are looking FAN-BLOOMING-TASTIC

mum dee said...

WOW!!! Love that look .Iam a proud mum.Love you ,mum

mum dee said...

DWOW!!!! Love that look.Keep going,you are going great.You will look back & have a PROUD grin on your face at what you have achieved.A little set back only makes you stronger.love you. mum

Annie said...

Congratulations. I have just read your entire blog, and you are an inspiration to me. I am being banded in November, I cannot wait. I am where you were in January, just about to start Optifast. I hope I can be as successful as you. You look fantastic, and you sound like a wonderful mum, wife and person.

THank you for inspiring me and giving me hope!

Annie.

Cat McKenzie said...

You look supercala-fricken-awesome. Congrats on the talk going so well. I find you such an inspiration.

I hope you aren't beating yourself up about taking too long to get your band. I know it's hard, but you have to have faith that you're doing this at the right time - exactly when you were meant to be and that whatever has happened in the past, no matter how sad, happened for a reason.

Keep up the great work!

Cat

Diz said...

Are you kidding me Girl? You are beautiful! You did get under the 100 and that's all that counts. You will continue to lose and you look fab and I just love that you're so real. Keep taking pictures of yourself, if only for you. You'll see what we all see and that is ...a badass beautiful hardworkin funluvin woman!