Thursday, September 04, 2008

99.9kg's OMG Double Figures!!!!!!!



Well i went to See Dr Dlacey on Tuesday and i had a small fill of 0.2mls. Just a dribble really but i fell it has done the trick as my hunger is way better and i am not wanting to snack again. Thank goodness. I love that fill and my band. Now to more exciting news from ME!!!!

LOOK LOOK LOOK!!!

Starting Weight 141.4kgs
DOB Weight 134.0kgs Feb 4Th 08
Today's Weight 99.9kgs
Loss this week 1.8kg
Total Weight lost 41.5kgs
Bmi has gone from 53 to now 37

OMG i am so happy as i write this i am crying and shaking with happiness and amazement
I have made my biggest goal of 99.9kgs. Oh and how sweet it feels. I am just in love with my band. My life has changed so much since My first day of optifast on January 15th 2008. I am now with 41.5kgs gone from my body i am now more confident and i feel that i can live life now and no longer be a bystander on the side lines. Oh dear me i have tears running down my face .

When i weighed my self this morning and i saw 99.9kgs my heart just beat out of my chest. I was there standing on the scales crying with joy. My hubby came in and saw the number and hugged me and told me how proud he was and congratulations on reaching such a wonderful milestone. He told me he was so happy of me .
Oh life is good
You know i have been thinking about it and from memory i do not think i have been this weight for about 18 or 19 years since i was in high school. No that's amazing to me:O) Also i would like to thank everyone that encouraged me on my journey of weight loss so far. I really does pick me up and help me on my way to skinny ville. A special mention to my mum and her partner Shane and my Dad and of course my big sister Cindy and big brother Ricky. Also Myf, Kath,Diz,Cat, Sonya and Wayne, Cole, Jenny and Eric, Tess. But i must make a mention to my fellow Bundy Bandits for being there for me and being the wonderful support team that you all are.
Last but definitely not least to the wonderful team at Dr Delacy's office. Dr Delacy, Rikki and Michelle you have all been wonderful to me and have always treated me with the up most respect, which is very important to me. I have never felt like a second class person whilst in your care. That alone from a Dr and his staff is very special. Thank you!
I am sorry if i have left anyone out i did not mean to but hey i can do more thanking next time when i get to goal weight.LOL:O)
Oh also i had a phone call yesterday from Rikki and Dr D and Rikki want me to attend their next Lapband seminar to be there as a patient that has got a band and people that are thinking of getting banded can ask me any questions from my point of veiw regarding my lap band. I feel very honoured to be asked especially since i am still a long way from goal weight yet. So i am very proud to accept their offer and i will attend the seminar. With bells on even thou i will be very nervous.
I will post some up to date photo's soon so stay posted....

Cheers Tina :O)

12 comments:

thisaquarian said...

Woohoo Tina double digits!! Congratulations on all of your hard work :D

Melanie said...

What a great day to visit your blog - you're a champion and doing so well. You're an inspiration to us all. Mel

Cat McKenzie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Tina, you are amazing. I look at your photos and I see a different person in them. My God but you have done so incredibly well. You deserve this success. You should be really proud of yourself.

Thank you so much for sharing your journey with us and allowing us to be a part of it.

And thank you also for inspiring me. You're another one of my heros.

Cat

Cat McKenzie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cat McKenzie said...

Sorry about that, my comment posted twice so I've deleted the second one.

Anonymous said...

Tina, I've got tears streaming down my face I'm so happy for you. Congratulations on hitting that big double figure goal. I'm so proud of you and happy for you.

I'm also very proud for you being asked to go to an information night to answer questions - you inspire me every day so I know you will inspire them too.

Myf xoxox

LapBandGirl said...

Tina, CONGRATULATIONS on reaching double figures. It is such a massive milestone for any of us who have been in triple figures. You are a true inspiration... 80's here you come!!!

Kathy said...

Myf said everything I want to say too....I'm so happy for you and inspired. Congratulations you - you've done it! Kath x

Diz said...

OH Yeah Baby...You're DOWN!!! Double Digits! That is sweeter than the finest ice cream! Not only that, to have your doctor recognize how inspiring you are, and what a benefit you'll be to those prospective Bandsters....That is incredible! It's something that all of us see and know about you...now others will see and learn from it too. Can it get any better??? Rock It Sister!!!!

Cindy said...

Have not got time for congratulations! I am off walking! Love big sister Cindy xxxooo

Cat McKenzie said...

I thought you'd like to know that I was telling my daughter about people who inspire me and showing her some blogs. When we got to yours, she looked at your photos and said, "Is that the same person?" When I said, "Sure is," she said, "Whoa! She looks amazing!" And then she wolf whistled at you.

I thought you might like to know you were whistled at today! LOL.

Cat

Tracey said...

I am so happy for you, I can't even imagine the joy you must be feeling right now.