Thursday, August 28, 2008

This weeks ponder and updates...


Here is this weeks weigh in to start with....

Starting Weight 141.4kgs
DOB Weight 134.0kgs Feb 4th 08
Today's Weight 101.7kgs
Loss this week 0.1kg
Total Weight lost 39.7kgs
Bmi has gone from 53 to now 38




I thought i would put an update on what has happened with me and my band... Well i went to see Dr D and Rikki last Friday and they both suggested that i have a little bit of fill taken out due to me vomiting too much. So it was decided that .25mls would come out this is half of my last fill of .5mls. So with a quick poke and a prod out came my little bit of fill. Dr D showed me how much it was when he squirted it out in the sink and it really is bugger all.
But i am amazed at how much of a difference it has made to me. After my unfill i did the usual liquid stage for a bit and now i am back to solid food and my hunger has returned it is so hard for me not to snack again now. It just amazes me how such a small amount of fill has changed things. Talk about fine line hey??? Now i am wondering when it is time to go and get a bit of fill put back in do i try and put the .25mls back in or do i go more for .1 or .2mls???
This week i have only lost .1 which is really frustrating as i am so close to getting under that magical 100kgs.
Anyway things for me to ponder on. Any advice would be appreciated too:O)

Cheers Tina

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did I mention I was so proud of you? I think it might be an idea to give your body a chance to get the nutrition it needs so that it doesn't hang on to every single bit. Once it has settled down, maybe give 0.1 a go to start with - it sounds like you are really close to your sweet spot - just be nice to yourself.

Kathy said...

Hey you - look at where you've come from and where you are now....even if you don't lose an ounce more weight you are still over 30kg lighter! There are so many positives to that in itself. More would be a bonus I understand that more than anyone. And yeah what Myf said - be nice to yourself! Kath x

Diz said...

I wish I had advice to give, but I'm too new at this. You've done so well, and look so great. I know you'll get over this small hurdle and find that sweet spot.

mum dee said...

Iam so PROUD of you.Keep up the great work.Its great 2 c a smile on your face @ full of confidence again.Can't wait 4 the 100 party,what an acheivement.Be yourself @ the world will be your oyster.Love you always.mum.

mum dee said...

I have just read the comments from everyone,as i have only just got a computer I WAS AMMAISED.I wish to say thankyou to all the special people out there for giving my daughter such wonderfull support through some of her very trying times.AND to my daughter Cindy 4 being such a loving @ caring sister,@ giving tina a goal 2 beat your weight .lol.good luck to everyone.from a very proud & pleased mum.