I had Lap Band surgery on the 4th February 2008. Then had my Lap band removed in 2012! I had Gastric Bypass surgery September 2013. Much better than that band by far!
So anyway this is my journey of going from Fat to Thin then fat to thin again! Also my life stories along the way.
Please enjoy my rambling ;O)
Saturday, August 02, 2008
Full length photo 35.7 kg's gone.
Ok i thought i would put up a full length photo of myself for all to see. This was taken on the 1/8/08 with 35.7kgs lost. Excuse the slippers but it has been cold here and they were too comfy to take off. LOL:O)
OMG you are my little sister now! Can not believe how fantastic you look!You go sister god tell hubbie he better start watching out when go you out and are late home LOL :) The green eyed monster will arise once again hee hee.And HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE OLD MAN OF THE HOUSE! What a great pressie a new woman.Ok love you heap all my love and kisses and crongrates go your way all from your big sister for ever Cindy xxxooo
Time passes Life happens. Distance separates. Children grow up. Jobs come and go. Love waxes and wanes. Men don't do what they're supposed to do . Hearts break. Parents die. Colleagues forget favors. Careers end. BUT.........
Sisters are there, no matter how much time and how many miles are between you. A girl friend is never farther away than needing her can reach.
When you have to walk that lonesome valley and you have to walk it by yourself, the women in your life will be on the valley's rim, cheering you on, praying for you, pulling for you, intervening on your behalf, and waiting with open arms at the valley's end.
Sometimes, they will even break the rules and walk beside you...Or come in and carry you out.
Girlfriends, daughters, granddaughters, daughters-in-law, sisters, sisters-in-law, Mothers, Grandmothers, aunties, nieces, cousins, and extended family, all bless our life!
The world wouldn't be the same without women, and neither would I. When we began this adventure called womanhood, we had no idea of the incredible joys or sorrows that lay ahead. Nor did we know how much we would need each other.
Every day, we need each other still. Pass this on to all the women who help make your life meaningful. I just did. Short and very sweet:
There are more than twenty angels in this world. Ten are peacefully sleeping on clouds. Nine are playing. And one is reading her blog at this moment.
Hello My name is Colleen, and I am a fellow bandee. I had my surgery back at the end of May, just on the beginning of my journey. Like you I have started a blog to track my progress.http://shrinkingdolly.blogspot.com/
I have been checking out other bandee's blog along the way, looking for inspiration and reality checks. I just wanted to let you know that, I really appreciate your honesty of the good, the bad and challenges along the way.
Good luck with your journey. Congratualtions on your weight loss til date. You are truly an inspiration.
7 comments:
Wow you look fantastic - you're such an inspiration! Melanie
OMG you are my little sister now! Can not believe how fantastic you look!You go sister god tell hubbie he better start watching out when go you out and are late home LOL :) The green eyed monster will arise once again hee hee.And HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE OLD MAN OF THE HOUSE! What a great pressie a new woman.Ok love you heap all my love and kisses and crongrates go your way all from your big sister for ever Cindy xxxooo
You are unrecognisable! Such an awesome effort mate, keep up the excellent work
xo
Time passes
Life happens.
Distance separates.
Children
grow up.
Jobs come and go.
Love waxes and wanes.
Men don't do what
they're supposed to do .
Hearts break.
Parents die.
Colleagues
forget favors.
Careers end.
BUT.........
Sisters are there, no
matter how much time and how many miles are between you. A girl friend is
never farther away than needing her can reach.
When you have to walk
that lonesome valley and you have to walk it by yourself, the women in your
life will be on the valley's rim, cheering you on, praying for you, pulling
for you, intervening on your behalf, and waiting with open arms at the
valley's end.
Sometimes, they will even break the rules and walk
beside you...Or come in and carry you out.
Girlfriends, daughters,
granddaughters, daughters-in-law, sisters, sisters-in-law, Mothers,
Grandmothers, aunties, nieces, cousins, and extended family, all bless our
life!
The world wouldn't be the same without women, and neither would
I. When we began this adventure called womanhood, we had no idea of the
incredible joys or sorrows that lay ahead. Nor did we know how much we would
need each other.
Every day, we need each other still. Pass this on to
all the women who help make your life meaningful. I just did. Short and very
sweet:
There are more than twenty angels in this world.
Ten are
peacefully sleeping on clouds. Nine are playing. And one is reading her blog
at this moment.
You look BEAUTIFUL! I just love this picture. And I love your hair. Rock it Girlfriend!!!
Wow. And Wow. And Wow. And Wow. Did I mention Wow?
You look amazing. I'm so very very proud of you.
Seriously yummy mummy alert - watch out world - Tina is just going about her business looking hot!
Hello
My name is Colleen, and I am a fellow bandee. I had my surgery back at the end of May, just on the beginning of my journey. Like you I have started a blog to track my progress.http://shrinkingdolly.blogspot.com/
I have been checking out other bandee's blog along the way, looking for inspiration and reality checks. I just wanted to let you know that, I really appreciate your honesty of the good, the bad and challenges along the way.
Good luck with your journey.
Congratualtions on your weight loss til date. You are truly an inspiration.
Colleen
aka shrinking dolly
Post a Comment