Thursday, August 21, 2008

So close i can smell it.........


Oh i am so close to reaching that magical number of 99.9kgs i can smell it, and boy oh boy does it smell soooooo good:O)
I am so excited that it is so close. I have not been under 100kgs for at least 15years. OOOOOHHHHHH bring it on.....

I go and see Dr D and Rikki tomorrow so i will have a chat to them on weather i need a smidgen of fill out. I still am having a few problems with eating so i think a wee bit is needed to be taken out. Just to make life a bit more happy. Anyhoo i will let you all know what happens tomorrow after i see the lovely Doc and Rikki.

Here is my weigh in for today.

Starting Weight 141.4kgs
DOB Weight 134.0kgs Feb 4th 08
Today's Weight 101.8kgs
Loss this week 1.2kg
Total Weight lost 39.6kgs
Bmi has gone from 53 to now 38

Cheers Tina

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've said it before - wow! You really are doing so amazingly well and inspire me every day. I cannot wait to see that 99 for you.

Diz said...

Wait...I'm stiffing the air....smells like success to me! I just love seeing your transformation. You will do this too, and I'm so happy for you.

thisaquarian said...

Hi Tina, I found your blog through googling lap band surgery blogs... :) I'm doing my research to find out more about it, and the more I read about it the more I want to do it...

I love your blog :) You are so happy and cheerful and you inspire me! Congratulations on your weight loss!!!! WOOOHHOOOOOOOO!!! :)

-Kerri

Bee said...

WOW! What amazing results you've had! I know what you mean about the 99.9...I have decided not to weigh myself for a few weeks lol I just kept watching the scales, and I think its making it slower!

Your doing so well! Congrats!

Bee xx

Anonymous said...

You have started off at about the same as I have but I am 2 years post band but a long story short I had to have my band unfilled for about a year because I had gallstones. I am now really well filled and restricted so have started my journey again from a weight of 151.1kgs. I have managed to lose 7.7kgs since my fill on 19 June 2008 so the weight is coming off. I just hope that I will have done as well as you have done since you got your band.

Congratulations and looking forward to your double digit dance!

Sandra Davis said...

I'll race you to 99.9kg!!! I am pretty much at the same point as you!