Thursday, August 07, 2008

Hair cut and Thursday weigh in...


Ok here is my usual thurday weigh in results and also i went and got a hair cut yesterday. Well alot got cut off. I think it is ok but she did cut alot of length off but apparently it needed it. Anyhoo here is my weigh in and pic for all to see. Photo was taken yesterday 6/8/08.

Starting Weight 141.4kgs
DOB Weight 134kgs feb 4th 08
Today's Weight 104.7kgs
Loss this week 1.0kg
Total Weight lost 36.7kgs
Bmi has gone from 53 to now 39


Cheers Tina:O)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loving the new hair. Loving the loss - I'm so very proud of you. You are just awesome xoxo

MustangSally said...

You just look fab! Your face has shrunk so much you are almost unrecognisable from your before pic... well done!!!
Jodie

Cindy said...

Who is this a picture of? I think I reconize the button nose! I was going to say BROWN NOSE but then people would not understand the joke between two sisters LOL.Any how have not got time to sit around putting nice things on my little sisters blog, as I am off to walk 10 million blocks of the street and stop off at the chemist on my way home to buy some diet shakes OH! I mean normal shakes not like I am worried that my sister is getting to beautiful or nothing! just need to keep up with the ever changing little sister PEANUT!

Kathy said...

Holy Cow!!! OMG - I don't know what else to say - I'm just gobsmacked. Kath x

Diz said...

I love the new cut. It's as sassy as the color! You're like a rose coming into bloom. You just get better and better. Congratulations!