Thursday, August 14, 2008

Weigh in day and Living life...


OK to start i will do my Thursday weigh in....

Starting Weight 141.4kgs
DOB Weight 134.0kgs Feb 4Th 08
Today's Weight 103.0kgs
Loss this week 1.7kg
Total Weight lost 38.4kgs
Bmi has gone from 53 to now 38

I just wanted to thank all for your encouragement you have all given me with my weight loss. It really makes my day and brightens me up. I am truly touched that you have taken time out of your day and taken the interest in me and my lap band journey. I believe that having my band put in was the best thing i have ever done for my self other than marrying Craig and having our kids of coarse. I am so happy at the moment it is amazing how loosing some weight can improve your whole life and the way you think and look at everyday. Life is no longer an effort. I look forward to waking up everyday and living life. Going to the park with my kids and actually playing with them instead of watching them play. I am now an active member of life i am no longer a bystander and you know what I LOVE IT !!!
Anyway thank you from the bottom of my heart xxxooo

Also did you notice i only have 3.1kgs to go and i will be at my next goal of 99.9kgs. I am so excited i can hardly contain myself... Nip Nip Nip i will be doing one big frigging boogie dance when i reach that goal. Also i told hubby today he better get ready because my celebration party will be on soon. So look out world here comes 99.9kgs and it will be fantastic!!!!!

I also just wanted to make special mention to Myf and Kathy. You both are doing so well. Even thou we have never met in person i am so proud of you both and i look forward all of you new posts ever time you put them on you blogs. You both are very inspirational to me and i thank you both for just being you and sharing your blogs with me and others. Here is a big Woo hoo for you both!!!!!

OK that's me for now.
See ya Tina:O)

2 comments:

Colleen said...

This is great news. You have done such a fabulous job, and are truly and inspiration. Not long now until you are below the 100 barrier. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

I'm so very very proud of you Tina - you are going so very well. I love that you are living life, not just watching it anymore. Trust me, I'll be dancing around the second I see you hit double figures too - whether I see it here or on FB first.

Oh, and I love stopping by - you are such an inspiration to me.

xox