Thursday, March 12, 2009

Another 0.5 bites the dust!!!

Well i had weigh in today because it is Thursday after all.....
And i lost another 0.5! I am really happy with that number this week as considering last week i was eating bugger all due to swelling from surgery to this week my hunger has returned and i have been eating normally again. Well normal size for a banded person.
I still get amazed when i see the number 56kgs LOST!
It still only feels like yesterday that i was 141kgs PLUS. The past year has just gone so quickly. If anyone had told me that by March 12Th 2009 i would have lost 56kgs i would not have believed them.

Anyway so this weeks weigh in goes as follows....

Starting weight 141.4kgs Jan 08
Date of Banding 134 kgs Feb 4Th 08
Current Weight 85.4 kgs
Total Loss 56 kgs
Bmi from 53 to 32

Cheers Tina xxx ooo

5 comments:

Yvonne said...

That is such an excellent result!!!! 56kg - you probably couldn't lift that now :-)

Shaggs said...

You're a star girl! That is just awesome! I wonder what I'll be saying in one year from now.....

Anonymous said...

I wonder what I will be saying too!! That is just absolutely awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Have I told you lately you are awesome? Cos you are!

Cat McKenzie said...

I agree with everyone else. You are truly awesome.

Cat