Bugger it i have had a gain this week of 0.8
It can be so disheartening when i gain.....
I really do feel like crap when it happens. I do know i have come a long way but to be honest it is when i gain like this week i really do feel FAT AGAIN....
So now my stats are now......
Starting weight 141.4kgs
Date of Banding 134kgs
Current weight 86.2kgs
Total weight loss 55.2 kgs
Bmi from 53 to 32
Cheers Tina:OP
6 comments:
Oh, Tina. Don't be disheartened at all. My God, you've lost over 55 kilos. That's Jordan and Abby and my cat and our dog put together. What an amazing, amazing achievement.
You know that weight can fluctuate wildly depending on all sorts of factors. Just remember to focus on the positives and on your long term goals. Instead of looking at a small gain, look at the huge difference in your BMI and know that you are awesome and an inspiration.
You rock, my friend!!!
Cat
Gain or not,.....you are still my inspirational hero!!
It's just the ebb and flow of the tides Girlie. I'm learning to accept that my weight will go back and forth by a couple of pounds. Just as long as I continue my downward weigh spiral, I'll be fine.
You have nothing to worry about. You are doing so awesome! The pictures do not lie. You are a goddess...own it and work it Girlfriend!!!
Don't gains just suck! So frustrating. But look at what you've achieved - amazing stuff.
Em :)
lapbandlife.wordpress.com
YOU HAVE LOST 55KG WOMAN!!!
That's amazing... in about 13 months! You should be totally THRILLED with yourself!
You have done amazingly.. don't let this teeny tiny drop in the ocean ruin your mood :)
Love L x
Cat said it all for me - again. Damn. You are a truly amazing woman - a little gain is a little gain. I know it will come off, and so do you - just a matter of time.
Post a Comment