
Well i survived my surgery. lol
I got done on Thursday arvo and i was out of hospital on Friday morning. I was not in hospital for even 24 hours which was a bit surprising i thought. But anyway i am doing ok still a bit tender and sore which is to be expected. However i did go to the shops (well Target) yesterday which was a bad move i discovered as i paid for it with extra pain afterwards. Oh well we live and learn hey? I did something very exciting whilst there i laybyed a York brand X trainer exercise machine. It was reduced down from $400 to $250. Bargin i thought. So once i am all healed up and feeling great i will be getting on it and getting to my goal weight. I am excited about getting to use it. Lets just hope it lasts. lol :O)
Also it has a weight limit of 100kgs and for the first time in my life i did not have to worry about that! How good is that hey:O)
Anyway i just thought i would post a hello to let you all know i am still here and alive and just on my healing path now.
One good thing has come out of having surgery i have had bugger all hunger since being done. I hope that lasts:OP So my food intake has been really good. I am thinking i am feeling full due to all of the swelling and with my band friend it tells me i am full. Great hey....
Thank you so much for every ones kind words and well wishes for me whilst i had my surgery. It means a lot to me to think people go out of there way to send me their thoughts and prayers. So from the bottom of my heart thank you!
A special thanks to my loving hubby and kids and my mum who are always there for me in my time of need. Also a special mention to Cat. My cyber friend who always thinks of me when i need it. Thank you Cat:O)
Anyway i am off back to have a rest on the lounge.
Oh i almost forgot the most exciting news ever.............
I have got NO SHOULDER PAIN!!!!!! WOO HOO that alone is the best news. I was so scared of getting that pain again. So thank God i didn't get it again!!!
Take care all Cheers Tina:O)
4 comments:
Well done to you too! I was thinking of you last thursday and hoping it all went well. And go the cross trainer! I've got one in my loungeroom but it so hurts my knee too bad - so hubby uses it now. Anyway - here's to upping the exercise. x
Welcome back Tina! Great to hear everything went well and good for you on the lack of hunger! God i wish I could feel that again - love that post op swelling! Congrats on the x trainer too! That will be great - go the top bargain too! Best wishes for a continued speedy recovery!
Glad to hear it went well, take it easy. Mel
Fantastic News! I'm so glad you're home and feeling better. And NO Shoulder Pain...yippie! Let us know how you like that Xtrainer.
Post a Comment