Here is my weigh in's.....
05/11/09 77.6kgs Loss 0.6 Total Loss 63.8kgs Bmi 29
12/11/09 76.4kgs Loss 1.2 Total Loss 65.0kgs Bmi 28
19/11/09 76.6kgs Gain 0.2 Total Loss 64.8kgs
19/11/09 Had an UNfill took out 1ml At Dr Delacy's at Bundy
26/11/09 77.6kgs Gain 1.0kgs Total Loss 63.8kgs Bmi 29
03/12/09 78.8kgs Gain 1.2kgs Total Loss 62.6kgs Bmi 29
04/12/09 Had Fill at Hbay put in 0.5ml.
10/12/09 79.4kgs Gain 0.6 Total Loss 62.0kgs Bmi 30! Hungry as a horse... Ahhhh
16/12/09 Had a fill at Bundy put in 0.5ml
17/12/09 79.2 Loss 0.2 Total Loss 62.2kgsBmi 29
Well that is me for the past few weeks . Not real good but here is to my new fill and weight loss.
24/12/09 76.5 LOSS 2.7kgs!!! Total Loss 64.9kgs Bmi 28!!!!!!!
31/12/09 76.8 Gain 0.3 Total Loss 64.6kgs Bmi 28
My gain as expected but it was not as bad as i honestly thought it woud be. So i am a happy girl. I am over the moon i am still a Bmi of 28! Got to love that. Life is good :O)
Have a fantastic New Year everyone Chat in 2010
Cheers Tina
6 comments:
Doing an awesome job! I'm envious of those 76's!
Em :)
lapbandlife.wordpress.com
What a great result....happy new year
I love your photos in the last post....a very handsome family!!
your weigh-in is awesome!...you are doing brilliantly as always ya tart!!
Your family pictures are so wonderful! I'm really happy for you Girl. Sometimes weight loss is fast and sometimes exceedingly slow. Ultimately, we just have to work the band and live our life and you seem to be doing just that!
Hi Tina...how are you going....no word since Christmas...hope you are all ok
Hey Tina,
I'm 22 year old girl and I'm goning to have this surgery for sure. I must lose about 60kg.I have a question,
did you had any plastic surgery for exess skin after you reached your goal weight?if not,how did you go through your journey about your skin?
please answer me to :chelinsy@gmail.com.
please! :)
THANK YOU.
Post a Comment