
So tomorrow is the big day WOO HOO!!!!
I am very nervous but also excited about my surgery tomorrow. Last night i was in that much pain it was stupid. I was just in agony. Craig wanted to ring an ambulance at 2am as he was scared for me. But thankfully the tablets finally kicked in and i drifted of to sleep cying into my pillow with pain. Today i was supposed to meet up with some other bandits at Hervey Bay but i was just to tired and sore to go anywhere. I really felt bad for not going but i was just sooo exhausted i think i would have fallen asleep at the wheel and at the table whilst chatting. I have been in bed most of the day today. Just trying to sleep today away so tomorrow comes quicker i suppose.
Anyway i had better go and finish packing my bag for hospital.
Thanks again for your well wishes and i will let you know when i get back home.
Cheers Tina :O)
2 comments:
All the very best. My thoughts are with you - sending you white light and positive vibes. Mel
Good luck, Tina. I'll be thinking of you all day. It will be so wonderful when you are pain free. Just thing how much extra you will achieve then.
Don't forget to get Craig to text me.
I'll chat to you as soon as you're up and about.
Massive hugs!
Cat.
Post a Comment