Starting weight Jan 2008 141.4 kgs Started Optifast
4/02/08 Date of banding 134kgs Bmi 50 Total loss 7.4 kgs
18/12/08 90.8 kgs Loss 1.7 kgs Bmi 34 Total loss 50.6 kgs
26/12/08 90.2 kgs Loss 0.6 Bmi 34 Total loss 51.2 kgs
3/1/09 90.5 kgs Gain 0.4 Bmi 34 Total loss 50.9 kgs
8/1/09 90.1 kgs Loss 0.4 Bmi 33 Total loss 51.3 kgs
15/1/09 89.5 kgs Loss 0.6 Bmi 33 Total loss 51.9 kgs
22/1/09 89.9 kgs Gain 0.4 Bmi 33 Total loss 51.5 kgs
29/1/09 89.5 kgs Loss 0.4 Bmi 33 Total Loss 51.9 kgs
5/2/09 89.4 kgs Loss 0.1 Bmi 33 Total Loss 52.0 kgs 1Year Banded woo hoo
12/2/09 90.0 kgs GAIN 0.6 Bmi 33 Total loss 51.4 kgs
19/2/09 89.0 kgs Loss 1.0kg Bmi 33 Total loss 52.4 kgs
Finally i have had a loss with a 1 in it woo hoo!!! 1kg lost this week
Cheers Tina :O)
5 comments:
Oh, my God. 52 kilos in a year? That is amazing. You are such an inspiration to me. I hope that you are really, really proud of yourself. I think you're amazing.
Thank you for the comment on my blog. It's just so beautiful. I'm glad that I've had a positive effect on you..but that works both ways. And I can't wait to meet you too.
Have you thought about writing a summary of how you got through the last year and what helped you lose 52 kilos? You know a kind of tips for success thing? It is a such an awesome achievement and I'd love to hear your insights on how you did it and what you think is important.
Take care and congratulations on being awesome!
Cat
Oh and where's those photos you promised?
Cat
Wow, wow, wow......God I hope I can be half as successful as you have been!! well done
Well done - you look fantastic!!!! You give me hope!
Tina is the awesome. I am so proud of you - you have done just magnificiently. Happy belated bandiversary too.
Post a Comment