Sunday, February 22, 2009

Countdown to surgery!!!

Today is Sunday the 22nd so you know what that means.........

Only 4 days until my surgery!!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!

Well as i sit here now typing this it is 11.40pm so it is so close to almost 3 days to go. lol:O)


Cheers Tina:OP

4 comments:

Melanie said...

You've achieved so much and are so inspirational. You look fab - good luck with the surgery. I'm sure you'll be fine. You look so healthy compared to your before photos. Well done and thanks for your feedback to me. Much appreciated. Melanie

Shaggs said...

Best of luck for the op - I'll be thinking of you! You deserve all the good karma in the world for your contribution to us online bloggers!

Cat McKenzie said...

Hey Tina,

I'll be thinking of you having your surgery. I hope you'll let us know that you're okay.

Mel's right. Look how much healthier you are now. I'm sure you'll be find. it will be wonderful for you to be out of pain. Just think what you'll achieve next!

Cat

Kathy said...

Good luck tomorrow my friend. Catch up with you on the flipside of getting your life back! Kath x