I had Lap Band surgery on the 4th February 2008. Then had my Lap band removed in 2012! I had Gastric Bypass surgery September 2013. Much better than that band by far!
So anyway this is my journey of going from Fat to Thin then fat to thin again! Also my life stories along the way.
Please enjoy my rambling ;O)
Friday, February 20, 2009
Photo's as promised...
This is photo's of me 1 year after banding and 52kgs lighter.... Enjoy:O) Also it is only 6 days until i have my surgery for my hernia to be fixed!!! Woo Hoo
Tina I absolutely LOVE your pics! When I tell people what I've done your pics are the ones I use to illustrate the success of this procedure! (I hope you dont mind - only close friends when at my home). You are an inspiration (u were banded on my birthday!) and you keep me on this when I think its all not working. Thank you for sharing your amazing experience and for you invaluable input on my blog - u r truly appreciated!
It is like looking at a totally different person!!...and I guess you are in a way:) You look fantastic and very, very pretty and happy!! Good luck with the operation! I agree with Shaggs too....you are an inspiration and also help me to keep the faith!!
5 comments:
Wow - fantastic!!! you look great
Stunning. Seriously yummy mummy.
I wore that pink and white striped shirt to work today :)
Tina, you look amazing! You're just gorgeous, inside and out!
Good luck with the hernia op. Keep us posted on how you are.
Cat
Tina I absolutely LOVE your pics! When I tell people what I've done your pics are the ones I use to illustrate the success of this procedure! (I hope you dont mind - only close friends when at my home). You are an inspiration (u were banded on my birthday!) and you keep me on this when I think its all not working. Thank you for sharing your amazing experience and for you invaluable input on my blog - u r truly appreciated!
It is like looking at a totally different person!!...and I guess you are in a way:) You look fantastic and very, very pretty and happy!!
Good luck with the operation!
I agree with Shaggs too....you are an inspiration and also help me to keep the faith!!
Post a Comment