

OK here are some of the photo's that i promised you all. I had planned to put up plenty more but for some reason it has taken me ages to just put up these 2.So will try again at another time to put up more.
Anyway there is a photo of myself with my beautiful family my hubby Craig and my wonderful children Oscar and Grace. Taken on Grace's 2nd birthday 29/9/08.
The another photo of me. I put it on because Craig told me it is his favourite photo of me. It was taken on my birthday 16/10/08 Anyway weigh in 2morrow so i will post again then. I am really feeling like i need a fill as i have noticed i am snacking again and eating a wee bit too much than i should be.
Also things are very hectic in our house at the moment we have 2 very sick kids so everything is upside down at the moment.
Take care everyone.
Cheers Tina
2 comments:
What a beautiful family and beautiful picture of YOU! Craig is right...it's a good one. Happy birthday to you and to all of your children.
I'm with Craig - that is such a beautiful photo of you. Such a gorgeous family photo too!
Post a Comment