OK today is Thursday so i will do my weigh in first....
Starting weight 141.4kg's 15th January 08
Date of Banding 134kg's 4Th Feb 08
Today's weight 95.3kg's
Loss this week 0.4
Total weight lost 46.1kg's
Today is also my 33rd birthday. I have had a very nice day so far. I have got lots of nice gifts from my family. Also nice birthday wishes from friends. I am still not on the net yet so i am doing this post on my mum's PC. I was on the phone to Telstra again today and hopefully all the problems should be fixed with in a week and will get back on the Internet. Oh i hate having no Internet. I look forward to checking on all of my friends and their blogs you have all been in my thoughts. Myf, Kathy,Cat just to mention a few of you. Also thanks to all of the new people who have put comments on my blog. I really do appreciate them and it is still weird to me when people say that i inspire them but if it is true i am happy that i can do so:O)
It still amazes me how much life has changed for the better with my weight loss so far. I love my band and i would not change a thing if i could turn back. Well maybe the only thing i would change is i would have got my band years earlier. Hignsight is a wonderful thing hey!
Anyhoo i have loads of photo's to share with you when i get back on the net so hang in there hopefully they will be coming soon. Take care.
Cheers Tina.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday skinny girl! from Kath xx
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! Hope you have the best day ever....
Post a Comment