Thursday, October 23, 2008

Weigh in day.


Weigh in day Thursday OK so here it is.....

Starting weight 141.4kg's
Date of Banding 134kg's
Today's weight 95.4kg's
Gain this week of 0.1 Bugger
Total weight lost 46kg's
Bmi from 53 to 35

Ok i have had a gain this week but i know myself i am needing a fill as i can eat a little bit too much and i have been making bad food choices too. So hence i gained this week. But hey i know the reason why and i will be endeavouring to fix it up.

I have added a photo of our new kitten "Maddy" She is just beautiful our new treasure.

Ok till next time.

Cheers Tina.

3 comments:

oozyxena said...

Hiya Tina,
I have come across so many wonderfull inspiring people on here and I am so thankfull to you to be able to read your diary and to be able to relate to you on so many things you say. I too have started a blog, it's nothing special but I figured it was such a good way of letting out a few built up feelings that would normally be kept hidden.
I think your weight lose has been fantastic and just makes me more and more excited to have my opp as soon as possible, I know my sister just can't wait.
Thanks again Tina and I will look forward to reading your next blog.

Zena xx

Anonymous said...

Maddy is very cute!! Never lose sight of how well you have ALREADY done!! My god, woman, you are amazing....and look amazing!!! A total inspiration.... well done!

Anonymous said...

Maddy is just gorgeous - I think George is a bit jealous that I just ooohed at a cat that isn't him!!

100gms - you know how to deal with it - and in the scheme of things, it's OK. You have come so far.